What we look for in a teammate:
- Strong work ethic: If you're looking for a 9-5 job, you've come to the wrong place. We believe firmly in the power of working both smart and hard to achieve maximum productivity.
- A passion to change the world: We are driven to change the world. We build products that millions of people in over 100 countries use. Past the products we build, though, we strive to be leaders in the community and to positively impact those around us.
- A passion to build world-class products: We are the type of people that refuse to go to bed until we've fixed that nagging bug. We aim to build things right the first time, whenever practical. We strive for excellence in all that we build.
- Practicality and pragmatism: Despite our tireless pursuit of excellence, we realize that we don’t live in an ideal world. On a daily basis, we make practical and pragmatic decisions to survive.
- Boldness with flexibility: We encourage strong opinions, but equally value one’s ability to change their mind given new ideas and new information. The only solutions that we implement are the ones that give us the best odds to win.
- Humility and respect: Arrogance is limiting. While we value intelligence, we recognize that intellectuals are the norm in the tech world, not the exception. We translate this awareness into listening to all new ideas and respecting both our teammates and our competitors alike.
- Integrity: We compete fiercely, but fairly. We respect and aim to progress the entire ecosystem, not just LockerDome.
- Ability to collaborate: We don’t go at anything alone. From the product to the business, small teams tackle each project, providing a range of skills to get the job done well.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: We value one’s ability to achieve great things with very little hand holding. We value versatility; your skills will be utilized in countless of ways, across numerous teams.
- Hyper-responsiveness: We try to respond to others - internally and externally - in minutes, not hours, not days. Being responsive is not only professional, but it allows the company to operate with maximum efficiency.
- Doers not talkers: We never ask anyone to do anything that we won't do ourselves. This applies to new staff members, seasoned veterans, and even the executive team.
- Engineering & Product
- Activation, Data, Analytics, & Community
- Sales, Marketing, & Business Development
- Legal, Finance, & Admin
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.